“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I´ll meet you there.” (D. Rumi)
This poem by Rumi reflects the essence of how I view any encounter with my clients. My practice is a safe place that offers a space for development to those who are psychologically weighed down. Here, you can be yourself, with all of the joys and burdens that may bring.
- Anxiety therapy
- Sex therapy
- Stress disorders
- Burnout prevention
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Social behavior disorders
- Eating disorders
- Psychosomatic ailments (e.g. hearing loss, tinnitus, neurodermatitis, etc.)
- Chronic pain
- Dissociative disorders
- Tic disorders
- and others.
The focus is placed not on the suffering, but on the vision of a successful life.
In addition to the above list of various disorders and suffering that I encounter on a daily basis, I would like to offer up a different list; namely, a collection of terms that describes potential visions or goals. For it is not suffering that is the focus of my work, but rather healing, and for this, too, suitable words are needed:
- Autonomy and inter-connectedness
- Sense of purpose
- To go forward with courage
- To be queen or king in the realm of one’s own soul
- To be the director of your own life
- Opening up
- Living creatively
- Surfing the wave of your own life energy
- Feeling comfortable in your own skin
- Tapping into potential and resources
- Being friends with yourself
- Showing yourself
- Living your calling
- Going out into the world
- Shaping the future
- Being in the flow
- Being receptive and open to dialogue with your soul
- Joy of life
“I don’t feel good. Make it go away!”
Often, my clients express exactly this wish: “Make it go away (quickly)!” My offer: Make an appointment (→ contact) for a free 20-minute informational consultation (by phone or video chat).
Everything we discuss will be held in the strictest confidence by me; as an alternative practitioner of psychotherapy, I am bound by the rules of doctor-patient confidentiality.
You can find out more about my qualifications at → About me.